RAM PRIDE WALLPAPERMake your computer full of Ram pride. Download these free wallpapers just by clicking on your desired size ratio, right click on the image and download.
CHRIS NWOKE | CONTRIBUTE
CHARLES FAVORS | STRENGTH
GARRETT GRAYSON | RESPECT
WESTON RICHBURG | CHARACTER
GREEN AND GOLD
CSU FIGHT SONG
Fight on, you stalwart Ram team,
On to the goal.
Tear the [opponent]'s line asunder
On down the field we thunder
Knights of the Green and Gold
Fight with all your might
Fight, on you stalwart Ram team,
Fight, fight, fight! (Go rams!)
And tell you where to go
Aggies' where knowledge is,
Boulder spends your dough.
C.C. for your sissy boys,
Utah for your times,
D.U. for your ministers,
For drunkards, School of Mines
Don't send my boy to Wyoming U.,
A dying mother said;
Don't send my boy to Brigham Young,
I'd rather see him dead,
But send him to the ole Aggies,
'Tis better than Cornell,
Before I'd see him in Boulder,
I'd see my son in Hell!
WHAT'S YOUR RAM PRIDE
- Ram Pride is when I show up to a football game and I'm high fiving a complete stranger.
- Ram Pride is what I wear everyday of my life!
- Ram Pride is rushing the court after a huge win.
- Ram Pride is jingling keys on “key” plays
- Ram Pride is rocking every shade of GREEN
- Ram Pride is stopping to pick up your Ram flag after your friend lowered the car window it was hanging on.
- Ram Pride is shouting “Dirty hip-pies!” at unsuspecting CU fans.
- Ram Pride is kicking a buffalo at every possible opportunity.
- Ram Pride is getting an angry look from your wife when you say that, "No I couldn't cheer for my son if he played sports at Wyo."
- Ram Pride is commenting with a name instead with anonymous.
- Ram Pride is supporting through the good and the bad.
- Ram Pride is not claiming a national title on 5th and Goal.
- Ram Pride is getting in a fight with my wives in laws at a family Christmas about why CSU is a better school than CU and Wyoming. I have the misfortune of dealing with both when we all get together.
- Ram Pride is urinating on your CU neighbor's lawn every chance you get...and all of your friends, your kids, your cousins, your coworkers, your church members, people from your gym, everyone is welcome to do the same.
- Ram Pride is rushing Folsom field and owning it for the next 10 years because CU is too scared to play at our house!
These are submitted by fans just like you. Join us on building a tradition.
Tell us your idea for Ram Pride on our facebook page or use #rampride and hit us up on twitter, and we'll add them to this Ram Pride page on ramificationscsu.com.